Sometimes when you change display option from Office Button >>Word Option>>Advance>>Display, you can’t see any changes in ruler. Mostly it is because of Asian language compatibility.
If you have this problem, you can correct this by doing following steps.
- Go to Office Button (Left top corner, round button)
- Click on WORD OPTION (Near the “Exit word” button)
- Click on ADVANCED in the left panel.
- Go to the DISPLAY.
- Go to the Show measurement in unit of drop down menu with Inches, Centimeters, Millimeters, Points, or Picas. Selcet one of them (e.g. Inches)
- Click on OK
- Press ALT+F11. You can see the macro editor.
- Press CTRL+G (or Go to View >> Immediate Window).
- In this window, type vba code as follows:
Then press Enter.
Now, it’s done. You can see your ruler in Inches.