Sunday, March 11, 2018

IMAP Port Open Error Code: 0x800CCCDC

I recently updated Microsoft Outlook 2010 from Microsoft Outlook 2007 (since Microsoft Outlook 2016 has some issues with our mail server), I encountered the error message similar to this.  

MsgSeqNum xxxxx, New UID xxxxx. Prev UID: xxxxx, Next UID: x.
                Protocol:              IMAP
                Server: mail.MyEmailDomainName.com
                Port:      143
                Error Code:         0x800CCCD 

Actually, there is no issue in sending or receiving emails even with this error message.
I installed and uninstalled several times and searched on the net. But finally, I deleted the previous folder that I have installed Microsoft Outlook 2007 and the error is disappeared. 

Good luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.