Friday, February 29, 2008

An email I sent to Minigate Folks

Today is the last day in my first office in Korea. Before going out I wanted to write a good long email but I din't do that. I just wrote a small note to everybody. I wrote the email below.

Subject: How lucky I am to have something that makes saying Goodbye so hard.

Dear Minigate Folks,

I wanted to take a moment to let you know that I am leaving my position at Minigate. I will be starting my PhD study next month.

I have enjoyed my tenure here and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with you. Thank you for the support, guidance, and encouragement you have provided me during my time at Minigate. Even though I will miss my colleagues and the company, I am looking forward to this new challenge and to starting a new phase of my career.

Please keep in touch; I can be reached at my personal email address (joshi*****@*mail.com) or at Cell number, 010-2***-7901.

Thanks again for everything.

Yours truly,

No comments: