Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My First DECT (Digital Communication Engineering Theory) Class in PhD

I took my first DECT (Digital Communication Engineering Theory) class today. This is my first graduate level class and second class in Yeungnam University (Yesterday, I have taken one undergraduate level class). The professor is from Turkey. He asked the background of all the students. Only 2 students, one from China including me were not from the communication Engineering background.
After the class I asked him if I can take this class without communication background. He gave me assurance that I can take this class and I have to study hard. He also told me that he is younger than me. This class is all mathematics. I really worried about this class. But, I’ll try my best. God may bless me.

No comments: