Qualifications and Requirements:
•An earned doctorate in Electrical Engineering or a closely related field from an accredited institution of higher education.
•Specialization in Microelectronics, Automation & Control, or in Electric Power Systems & Machines.
•A record of outstanding achievements in higher education.
•Experience with ABET accreditation is a plus.
•Academic rank of appointment will depend on the qualifications of the applicant.
•The Department would also encourage those exceptional Associate/ Full Professors on sabbatical leave from their home institutions to apply as visiting faculty.
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive tax-free salary commensurate with background and experience.
• All qualified interested applicants are requested to complete an online application and submit
(1) cover letter;
(2) CV including the names and contact information of at least three references;
(3) statement of teaching philosophy; and
(4) statement of research interests.
To apply check this link: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADU&cws=5&rid=530